Keramoti is situated in the prefecture of Kavala, between the municipalities of Kavala and Xanthi. It is 18km away from the Egnatia highway that connects Thessaloniki and the Turkish border. Keramoti is 10km from Nestos river (where canoe kayak, rafting and horseback riding is offered), and the journey by ferry from Keramoti to Thassos island is 30 minutes.
There are daily flights from Athens with two airlines. The airport “Alexander the Great” is 10km from Keramoti. There are also buses from the city of Kavala and Xanthi for Keramoti every two hours.
- 691km from Athens (595km of highway) – 7 hours and 20 minutes
- 192km from Thessaloniki (168km of highway) – 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 698km from Piraeus Port (602km of highway) – 7 hours and 25 minutes
- 262km from Veroia (237km of highway) – 2 hours and 50 minutes
- 449km from Ioannina (419km of highway) – 4 hours and 50 minutes
- 39km from Kavala (16km of highway) – 30 minutes
- 50km from Xanthi (18km of highway) – 45 minutes
- 127km from Serres (26km of highway) – 2 hours
- 278km from Kallithea (213km of highway) – 3 hours and 30 minutes
- 76km from Drama (26km of highway) – 1 hour and 20 minutes